Portamag portable machines and Accessories
MP-900, MP-1000 and MP-2000 from TSI.
Acquired by Albion in 2013.
The Portamag series are specialized instruments for generating intense magnetizing and demagnetizing current fields for the Magnetic Particle inspection method of flaw detection in ferrous metal. General Features Include:
1. Pulse or normal mode operation.
2. Automatic Demag cycle.
3. All electronic control.
4. Recessed Panel meter and controls.
5. Forced air cooling.
6. Either End output cable connectors.
7. Non-Mar chassis runners.
8. Heavy duty parts and chassis.
9. Powder coat gloss finish.
10. No cable change for AC to DC output.
11. Easy line voltage conversion on all except MP-900 models.
12. Remote control.
13. AC and DC meter calibration adjustments.
14. International line voltage operation available.
15. Digital Meter standard. Analog Meter optional.
1. 4/0 out cables with Either End connectors.
2. Remote control cable assembly.
3. Input line power cable plug.
Portamag Hand Cart Model MP-1000 # 200200
Model MP-2000 # 200250
Portable aluminum hand cart with cable wrap wings and accessory storage box.
Dimensions: Cart only20"W x 20"H x 52"L(51cmW x 51cmH x 133cmL)
Weight: 40lb (18kg)
Model # 200320 Dual Prod Set with Solid Brass or Connectors and Remote Control.
Standard Lengths: 13" (4m),18' (5.5m) or 23' (7m)
Model # 200406 Magnetic Ground Clamp (Leach) with Either - End Connectors and Replaceable Contact Strap
Super Pulse models provide the option of operating in the normal or our new linepulse modulated mode which have the following advantages over normal operation;
1. Provides full effective magnetizing AND demagnetizing output current fields that exceed MIL and Industrial performance requirements.
2. Provides very active movement of wet or dry particles for enhanced flaw definition, especially when using coil method, which adds a physical vibration into the part.
3. Reduces average input line power by 70%, reducing energy costs and heat build up.
4. Output current may be left ON over an hour. Pulse mode is set for instrument's duty cycle.
5. Super Pulse Only “S” Models provide rated output current levels into extended output cable lengths.