Magnetic Particle Inspection Accessories
Calibrators and Shot Timers
Instruments from Test Systems International.
Acquired by Albion in 2013.
ATS-20B AMMETER & TIMER CALIBRATION METER PANEL CONTROLS
Model ATS-20B is a complete portable current Ammeter, Duration (Shot) time meter with a removable Meter shunt built into a durable abs storage case.Certified to NIST standards to meet or exceed international industrial and military MPI equipment calibration requirements. It will measure AC, FWDC and HWDC current in the Mean Average, True RMS or Peak detection methods in less than 300msec up to 20,000 amperes. It has auto hold for storing last reading indefinitely with automatic reset and update after each measurement or may be operated in manual mode.Duration (Shot) Time is automatic and measures current flow up to 20 seconds.
Zero Adjust and Reset.
1. Basic Accuracy = 1% ± 2 digits AC + DC
True RMS……… 0 - 10 KHz CF5
Mean Average….0 - 1 KHz CF2
Peak……………. 0 - 10 KHz
2. Input Conversion Time = 280 msec
3. Signal Input = 50mv per 1500 Amp Meter Shunt
4. Ranges 2,000 = .100 to 1.999 X 1000 amperes20,000 = 1.00 to 19.99 X 1000 amperes
5. DPM Display = 3½ LCD ½” (12mm) digits
B. METER SHUNT
1. Basic Accuracy = 0.1% (0 to 85°C)
2. Signal Output = 50mv per 1500 Amps
3. Duty Cycle (not to exceed 85°C) 10%
4. 6’ (2m) connecting cable length
C. DURATION METER
1. Basic Accuracy = 1% ± 2 digits
2. Range = 0.06 to 19.99 seconds
3. Minimum Input = 100/1000 Amps to start timer.
4. Auto Reset Time = 1.0 seconds
5. DPM Display = 3½ LCD to ½ (12mm) digits
1. 8 each AA size alkaline batteries
2. Nominal battery life (2 years)
3. Low battery Indicator
E. SIZEHxWxD 5½ x 13½ x 9½” (140 x 343 x 240mm)
F. WEIGHT = 15 lbs. (7kg)
G. TEMPERATURE RANGE1. Operating = 5 to 45°C2. Storage = -40 to 65°C with batteriesremoved.
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
1. Quick Break Test Indicator.
2. Either End Connectors for Meter Shunt.
3. Back lighted Panel Meters.
AMS-21 AMMETER & SHUNT CALIBRATION STANDARD
The Model AMS-21 is a complete high current Digital Ammeter and removable Meter Shunt built into a durable ABS storage case.Certified to NIST standards that meet or exceed international industry and military meter calibration requirements. Will measure an AC, FWDC or HWDC with afast 300msec response time. It has auto hold for storing last reading indefinitely with automatic reset and update after each measurement or may be operated in manual mode. Standard averaging meters may be calibrated to only one type of signal input. Ideal for FWDC systems. Select your choice of FWDC, HWDC or AC when ordering.True RMS meters will measure AC, FWDC or HWDC. Ideal for AC/DC and multi directional systems.
A. CURRENT AMMETER
1. Basic Accuracy = 1 %+ 2 digits AC+DCMean Average = 0-1KHz CF 2*True RMS Option = 0-10 KHz CF 5
2. Input Conversion Time = 280msec
3. Signal Input = 50mv/1500A AC/DC
4. Range = 0.09 to 19.99 x 1000 amperes
5. DPM Display = 3 ½ Bright Red LED.56" (14mm) digits
B. METER SHUNT
1. Basic Accuracy = 0.1% (0 to 85ºC)
2. Signal Output = 50mv per 1500 Amps
3. 10% Duty Cycle not to exceed 85ºC
4. 4' (1.2m) shunt cable
C. OPTIONS and ACCESSORIES
1. Either End Connectors for Meter shunt.
2. 220VAC 50-60Hz Line Power.
3. *AC/DC True RMS Meter. 1. 115VAC 50-60Hz 3VA2. 4' (1.2m) power cord
L x W x H = 12 x 9 x 4 inches(31 x 23 10 cm)
E. WEIGHT10LBS. (4.5 kg)
MODEL AT-25 PORTABLE SHOT DURATION TIMER
Durable and convenient handheld Shot Duration Timer
1. Automatic Time and Reset functions
2. Infinite digital hold of last reading
3. Light weight and portable
4. Reset and Timer buttons for manual operation
5. Accepts AC or DC inputs
6. Verifies shot times of MPI equipment up to 25,000 ampsfor conformance to military and industrial operating specifications
7. Supplied with 40 inch (1m) Test leads and 9V battery
8. Optional Quick Break Tester available, located above Timer Meter
1. Basic Accuracy . . = 2% ± 1 digit
2. Range . . . . . . . = .06 to 19.99 seconds
3. Input Signal . . . . = 1 to 20 V AC/DC
4. Input Load . . . . = 50 Ω 10w
5. Auto Reset Time = 1 second
6. Temperature . . = Operating 40 to 115°F (5 to 46°C) = Storage 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C)
7. DPM . . . . . . . = 3½ LCD .5 inch (12.5mm) digits with Low Battery Indicator
8. Power . . . . . . . = 9V Battery
9. Size LxWxH . . . .= 5.75 x 3.6 x 1.9 inches (146.1 x 91.4 x 84.8 mm)
10. Weight . . . . . . . = 8 oz. (226g)
1. AT-25 Power Switch to ON. DPM will display any random number when power is firstapplied. Press Manual reset and DPM will display 0.00 ± .01.
2. With test leads plugged into AT-25 panel jacks, clip one lead each to copper pad or late of head and tail stock, or on coils, clip one lead each to input and output buss bar or lug nut from coil of MPI equipment under test. Parts should be removed from between Head andTail stock.
3. Operate MPI equipment at your normal output current setting. You may have to increaseoutput current setting when monitoring coil shots to start AT-25 Timer.
4. AT-25 will display your shot time until your next shot is taken. Allow 1 second between shottimes for automatic reset. You do not need to press manual reset between shots.
5. Quick Break Tester will monitor Fall Time automatically. Green OK LED or Red N.G. LED willremain lighted after shot has ended to indicate a Passed or Failed Quick Break Test.
6. Manual Time runs while push button is pressed, stops when released.
7. Manual reset zeros DPM when push button is pressed.
8. AT-25 input is bipolar. Input leads can be reversed.